Super rich vegan body butter made with natural ingredients.
- 3 tbsp deodorized shea butter, melted
- 2 tbsp deodorized cacao butter, melted
- 2 tbsp argan oil
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1 tbsp vitamin E
- 10–15 drops of lavender oil (you can experiment with the quantity)
- Melt the shea butter and cacao butter slowly.
- Incorporate remaining ingredients in a cup.
- Mix well using a small electric whisk.
- Place in freezer for 6 minutes, then take out, whisk & put back in the freezer for another 6 minutes.
- Repeat #4 until the liquid hardens and is easily whipped.
- Transfer into a small glass jar and store at room temp.
I store this is my van even during the summer, so you can safely store it anywhere in your house without worrying about the body butter melting.